My journey began in 2006, when I had the opportunity to start producing and shooting my own projects. It was then that I joined my creative and analytical sides together into all my productions.
I started producing on the client side and then made my way into advertising agencies. From "run-and-gun" style shoots to multi-million dollar projects. I was lucky to have a very diverse and well rounded experience in production and being able to produce various content from social, digital, print to broadcast. Over the past decade I have built a strong community of artists, designers, editors, and stylists and discovered my true passion: producing amazing work alongside fantastic teams. Now I live the dream of producing, and where possible, actively opening doors for other talented people.
I’m fueled by my silly pup Syd, good conversations, and Mashti Malone's ice cream (saffron and pistachio to be exact). When I’m not in production you will most likely find me at the ceramic studio pretending I know what I’m doing.
- Field Roast
- Taco Bell
- The Honest Company
- Honest Beauty
- Campbells Soup
- Etnia Barcelona Glasses
- Regal Cinemas
- Plum Organics
- a2 Milk
- Daniel Wellington Watches
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Beyond Yoga
- Calvin Klein
- Northwestern Mutual Bank
- NRG Energy
- Little Caesar's
- Extensive relationships with creatives and vendors within the industry: photographers, directors, illustrators, animators, CGI and post-production houses, sound design, stylists and any of their corresponding representation.
- Oversee and manage the workflow from staffing across multiple content productions to execute projects from brief to delivery.
- Ensure clear and effective communication over timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Bid and negotiate rates for productions.
- Create and manage SOW's.
- Establish and own budgets and timelines for productions.
- Brainstorm creative content.
- Work closely with leads in many cross functional teams: accounts, brand/marketing, creative, finance.
- Manage licensing, copyright contracts and working in tandem with Legal/Business Affairs.