My journey began in 2006, when I had the opportunity to start producing and shooting my projects. It was then that I joined my creative and analytical sides together into all my productions.
Shortly after I moved to Los Angeles, I started producing for both client side as well as with advertising agencies. From run-and-gun style shoots to million dollar budget projects, I produced almost every type of content. Over the past decade I built a strong community of artists, designers, editors, and stylists and discovered my true passion: producing amazing work by collaborating with a team. Now I live my dream of producing and actively opening doors for the community of artists I can.
I’m fueled by my community, my pup Syd, Cheez-Its and Mashti Malone's ice cream (saffron and pistachio to be exact). When I’m not in production you will most likely find me at the ceramic studio pretending I know what I’m doing.
- Field Roast
- Taco Bell
- The Honest Company
- Honest Beauty
- Campbells Soup
- Etnia Barcelona Glasses
- Regal Cinemas
- Plum Organics
- a2 Milk
- Maddie Style
- Daniel Wellington Watches
- All Good Apparel
- Official Crown of Laurel
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Beyond Yoga
- Calvin Klein
• Extensive relationships with creatives and vendors within the industry: photographers, directors, illustrators, animators, CGI and post-production houses, sound design, stylists and any of their corresponding representation.
• Oversee the workflow from staffing across multiple content productions to execute projects from brief to delivery. Ensure clear and effective communication over timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
• Bid and negotiate rates for productions.
• Create SOW's.
• Establish and own budgets and timelines for productions.
• Brainstorm creative content.
• Work closely with leads in many cross functional teams: accounts, brand/marketing, creative, finance.
• Manage licensing, copyright contracts and working in tandem with Legal/Business Affairs.